Q) What is a YouTube video Thumbnail?
A) YouTube video thumbnails are the book covers of your videos. A viewer decides whether to click on a video based on its thumbnail, an eye catching thumbnail draws more viewers to the video. After uploading your video on YouTube you can choose your desired thumbnail and then click on save changes.
Q) How do you set thumbnails on YouTube?
A) You may follow these steps to add or change a thumbnail: –
- Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Now Go to Creator Studio -> Video Manager
- Tap on Edit (at the right side of your video)
- Now choose a thumbnail or tap on Custom Thumbnail
- Click on Save Changes. You can download other videos thumbnails using Youtube thumbnail grabber
Q) How do I change my thumbnail on YouTube app?
A) Follow these steps to change a thumbnail using YouTube app.
- Open the YouTube studio app then click on videos
- Now click on the video for which you want to change/add the thumbnail.
- Click on the edit icon-> Edit thumbnail
- You can now upload a custom thumbnail from your device or select any of the three auto-generated thumbnails
- Now confirm your thumbnail selection then tap on Select
- Click on Save
Q) What is an image thumbnail?
A) A thumbnail image is a small image that represents a larger image. Thumbnails are short versions of videos or images. They portray your video or image; thumbnails attract viewers to watch a video or a larger image.
Q) How do you get verified on Youtube?
A) You can get yourself verified on YouTube by going to the link http://www.youtube.com/verify . Now you will be required to give a phone number for account verification, so that they can send a verification code through SMS or Call. Once your account is verified you can upload a video longer than 15 minutes.